The Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism (ROOST)
The Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism (ROOST) is committed to ensuring that every experience in the Adirondacks is the best it can be by providing up-to-date information. The safety of our residents is our highest priority as we navigate these uncertain times. We are dedicated to working in collaboration with health and government officials as well as our Adirondack communities to help provide the resources we all need to make informed decisions.
For the latest travel alerts based on regions, view the links below:
- Resource Toolkit – Find marketing tips, printable signage, photo/video resources, and more.
- Outdoor Recreation Updates: Find information on trailheads, parking, and other outdoor resources.
- Politely Adirondack Signage
- Adirondack Tourism Strategy – Pathway Forward Slide Deck (4.21.20)
- Event Updates – postponed dates and canceled events
- Get the latest business updates via the “Insider”
- ROOST has shifted the use of our region “Insider” emails to meet the needs of this time. Previously known as the weekly events email, the “Insider” is temporarily delivering the latest information on current business services directly to your inbox. (learn more)
- New York Forward
- Business Safety Plan Template
- North Country Chamber of Commerce – Back to Business Webinars and Resources
- ServSAFE Offers Free Courses for Restaurants