Our Adirondack experts LIVE to introduce the working media to all of the amazing experiences that the region offers!
It will be our pleasure to provide additional details and/or showcase our destinations for you in an individual familiarization tour at your convenience.
In order to offer you the best possible experience and comprehensive information, we do have a few policies that we ask you to take into consideration:
- Please notify us of your needs or scheduled visit as far as possible in advance so that we can provide you with appropriate assistance.
- Complimentary tickets are issued to media members only. We cannot issue those privileges to family members.
- We are happy to assist you with lodging, and during certain times of year we may be able to provide discounts or complimentary rooms.
- Please remember that holiday periods are extremely busy times for us and our ability to accommodate you will be limited.
- After your visit, it is imperative that you provide us with copies of links to any resulting editorial coverage. Whenever possible, it is preferred that links to the appropriate destination websites are included.
Please contact Communications Coordinator Carrie Gentile if you are interesting in visiting our region: firstname.lastname@example.org; 518-621-3665.