The Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism/Lake Placid CVB is the destination marketing and management organization for Essex County, Hamilton County, Saranac Lake, and Tupper Lake.
We offer a flexible work schedule and the ability to work independently while collaborating with a creative, fun, and passionate team.
We are currently seeking a full-time content developer to join the content team. The candidate best suited for this position must have strong writing and editing skills, attention to detail, and be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the Adirondack region.
The content developer is responsible for the following activities:
- Write regular blog/story posts for regional websites
- Update content on various web pages on a seasonal basis and write new pages for websites as needed
- Review expiring content listings and help write/update these listings as necessary
- Write any new copy needed for collateral material, ads, emails, social media, etc.
- Assist in making edits to existing web content for SEO purposes
- Edit new and existing content and documents as assigned
- Collaborate with team members to achieve set goals
From $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday