Lake Placid/High Peaks Project Coordinator
The Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism is the destination marketing and management organization for Essex County, Hamilton County, Saranac Lake, and Tupper Lake.
We offer a flexible work schedule and the ability to work independently while collaborating with a creative, fun, and passionate team. The High Peaks/Lake Placid Program Coordinator will work with the ROOST team on aspects of the marketing and management efforts for the Lake Placid/High Peaks Region:
Program of Work:
- Participate in the creation and implementation of the marketing and management plan for the Lake Placid/High Peaks Region.
- Responsible for reviewing/approving design pieces.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving ads and ensuring all of the components of the ad align.
- Coordinating paid marketing with media buyer.
- Identifying and reviewing content development priorities.
- Reviewing and approving public-facing emails.
- Writing content for websites, events, and stories as assigned.
- manage large-scale projects, ensuring all departments are in alignment with tasks and completion dates.
- Work with the team on identifying photo/video needs and provide post-shoot approval.
- Manage social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Etc.)
- Works with the communication department on priorities.
- Provide regular communication on the ROOST program of work within the High Peaks/Lake Placid region as necessary.
- Work with team members to achieve set goals.
- Attend regular staff meetings.
- Generate daily activity report
- Any other duties as required.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Experience managing and optimizing social media accounts.
- High-level organizations stills.
- Experience managing multiple projects and adhering to deadlines.
- Able to work independently while being a strong team player.
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Writing samples are a plus.