03 Mar 2022 Volunteer of the Year Call For Nominations
Lake Placid, NY – The Lake Placid Community Day organizing committee is seeking nominations for the Distinguished Volunteer of Year award, to be presented at the fourth annual Community Day celebration on Sunday, June 5, 2022, from 1 – 4 p.m. at the North Elba Horse Show Grounds.
The nomination criteria is as follows:
- Any individual or organization may nominate one or more candidates.
- The organization and the volunteer work must be within the boundaries of North Elba.
- Previous nomination does not disqualify a person for another year.
- Please keep nominations confidential. All nominees will not necessarily receive an award.
- Include as much pertinent information as possible to support the nomination.
- Please provide at least one contact in support of the nomination. Be sure to include a name and a number where the support person can be reached.
- Additional letters of support are encouraged.
To nominate someone for the North Elba / Lake Placid Distinguished Volunteer of the Year, fill out the nomination form and contact Brooke O’Neil by email at Brooke@roostadk.com or by phone at (518) 621-3668. Nominations are due by April 29, 2022. Previous candidates may be re-nominated. The committee retains and reviews all past nominee submissions.
The Community Day Celebration is a joint initiative of the Lake Placid / North Elba Community Development Commission and ROOST. For more information, please visit the Lake Placid Community celebration Facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lake Placid / North Elba Development Commission facilitates the implementation of the Lake Placid / North Elba Comprehensive Plan, which was developed in 2014. The Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism (ROOST) is the destination marketing and management organization for Hamilton and Essex counties, along with the communities of Tupper Lake and Saranac Lake, all located within the Adirondacks in New York state.
Jane Hooper, Communications Manager
Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism
518-621-3662 | email@example.com