04 Sep Series of trainings on fundraising for nonprofits to be held in Saranac Lake
AEDC will host a series of training workshops on fundraising for nonprofits over the next five months.
They will be lead by Martha Spear, a certified and licensed fundraising consultant based in Lake Placid with more than 27 years of experience in nonprofit development.
Workshops run from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at the AEDC offices at 67 Main Street, Suite #300 in Saranac Lake.
- Tuesday, Sept. 29—“Five Fundamentals of Fundraising for Nonprofits”
- Tuesday, Oct. 27—“Finding Foundation Funders”
- Tuesday, Nov. 17—“What Donors Want and Need”
- Tuesday, Dec. 15—“Trends in Philanthropy”
- Tuesday, Jan. 19—“Basic Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards”