17 Dec ROOST provides marketing status report to Harrietstown and Saranac Lake officials
As part of a year-end informational meeting, Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism (ROOST) representatives provided a marketing program status report to Saranac Lake area officials at the ROOST Lake Placid office in early December.
In 2013, ROOST entered into an contract with the Town and Village of Saranac Lake, the Town of Harrietstown, the Saranac Lake Area Chamber of Commerce and Franklin County to provide destination marketing services for the Saranac Lake area. As part of that contract, ROOST manages paid and earned marketing campaigns, associated social media accounts and the destination website, saranaclake.com, providing content updates, search engine optimization and hosting.
The status report provided a snapshot of marketing results for Saranac Lake, featuring website statistics for saranaclake.com year-to-date, including:
- 229,592 unique website visitors
- 73.24 % site visitors are NEW
- 95+ original blogs added to site
- 2,300 original content pages added
- 2000+ high quality images taken
- 100+ 360-degree spins depicting Saranac Lake and Harrietstown on adirondacksusa.com
- Social media followers have quadrupled
As part of the informational meeting, ROOST marketing director Jasen Lawrence also highlighted some projects slated for implementation in 2016, including:
- A new website for the Adirondack Regional Airport in Harrietstown
- Events at the Civic Center, Mount Pisgah and Dewey Mountain will contribute to a bigger and better Empire State Winter Games
- Increased production of video content that features Saranac Lake and Harrietstown
Check it out: Visit saranaclake.com to keep up to date on the events and experiences available in the Adirondacks’ COOLEST Place!