Membership with the Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism represents a show of support for our organization and our efforts to develop and facilitate marketing programs that increase tourism activity and result in positive economic impact in Essex County.
Members also enjoy the benefits of membership in the Essex County Business Council, including access to health insurance and other business opportunities. The Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism/Lake Placid CVB is a 501c6 membership organization. Any business, organization or individual in Essex County is eligible for membership for a nominal $25 annual investment.
- Automatic membership in the Essex County Business Council
- Eligibility to participate in the Plattsburgh Chamber Group Health Insurance Plan. For more information please contact Sandy Duquette, Health Insurance Administrator at 518-563-1000, or via email at email@example.com or visit the website at www.northcountrychamber.com
- Attend or Host Essex County Business After-Hour Mixers
- Eligible to be nominated to serve a Bureau Board position
- Eligible to vote in Bureau elections
- Monthly Bureau e-Newsletter, Bureau e-blasts and press releases
- Free brochure placement in the Bureau's Lake Placid office
Out of County Membership: If you business lies outside of Essex County, you can still become a member!
For more information, contact Advertising Sales AdSales@lakeplacid.com, or 518-523-2445 ext.109
- Dowload a membership application form HERE
- Download the Lake Placid CVB / Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism BYLAWS HERE