ROOST is looking for a Photographer and Digital Media staff member to be based out of our Lake Placid, NY office. This position would facilitate a varied list of promotions and marketing initiatives conducted by ROOST. The position is primarily photography with a mix of other digital media such as video and Adirondack themed cat GIFs.
- Work with team to cultivate and execute a shot list
- Take photos and some video when necessary
- Handle all photography needs for ROOST, including adventure photography, staff portraits, events, products, and business promotions
- Edit photos and video as needed for marketing initiatives
- Create a variety of media content such as 360 degree virtual tours and photo essays
- Maintain ROOST media database and media library
- Support the overall delivery of all digital marketing and communications
- When necessary, work as liaison with contracted area photographers
- Maintain FAA Remote Pilot Certificate (Part 107 commercial drone license)
- Maintain personal social media accounts and support office initiatives
- Any other duties as requested
Applicant Requirements / Preferences:
- Submit a portfolio of work
- Be available to work on weekends, holidays, early mornings, and evenings
- Must have a valid driver’s license and personal vehicle for use. Mileage is reimbursed.
- Position can be physically demanding. Applicants should be prepared to hike, ski, etc.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop required. Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Premiere experience preferred
- Have, or obtain on the job, a FAA Remote Pilot Certificate (Part 107 commercial drone license)
- Experience with photography for both web and print mediums preferred
- Strong writing skills preferred
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org