ROOST is looking for a Videographer and Digital Media staff member to be based out of its Lake Placid, NY office.
- Work with team to cultivate and execute a shot list
- Take video and some photos when necessary
- Handle all video needs for ROOST, including adventure video, conferences, events, products, and business promotions
- Edit video and photos as needed for marketing initiatives
- Create a variety of media content such as 360 degree, short format, interviews, etc.
- Maintain ROOST media database and media library
- Support the overall delivery of all digital marketing and communications
- When necessary, work as liaison with contracted area videographers
- Maintain FAA Remote Pilot Certificate (Part 107 commercial drone license)
- Maintain personal social media accounts and support office initiatives
- Any other duties as requested
Applicant Requirements / Preferences:
- Submit a portfolio of work
- Be available to work on weekends, holidays, early mornings, and evenings
- Must have a valid driver’s license and personal vehicle for use. Mileage is reimbursed.
- Position can be physically demanding. Applicants should be prepared to hike, ski, etc.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere required. Adobe Photoshop experience preferred
- Have, or obtain on the job, a FAA Remote Pilot Certificate (Part 107 commercial drone license)
- Experience with videography for both web and television mediums preferred
- Strong writing skills preferred